The Imagination Station

Welcome to The Station! This blog is dedicated to works of fiction of all kinds. Included here will be my writings (stories, poems, etc.), posts about others works of fiction, and posts about writing in general. Warning: I'll be going back to the 10th Grade for my first posts. That's when I decided to try my hand at fiction, outside of school projects. Anyway, have a great trip and come back soon! (Feel free to leave comments.)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Blasphemy

Blasphemy

Blasphemy is rebellion
in its purest form.
To be the ultimate hellian;
you need to blaspheme up a storm.

There's nothing that's too immoral;
it's anything goes.
We may say anything at all,
without limiting the foulness of our shows.

It is probable that there is no God who exists,
and it's all just a lie to control you and me.
Maybe we should become atheists,
and deny all possibility of any deity.


Ok, here's another morsel from 1995. Hmm...a glimpse of the me to come...? ; )
If you think these early works are extreme, recall the hard fought battles of being a Utah youth going against the grain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home