The Imagination Station

Welcome to The Station! This blog is dedicated to works of fiction of all kinds. Included here will be my writings (stories, poems, etc.), posts about others works of fiction, and posts about writing in general. Warning: I'll be going back to the 10th Grade for my first posts. That's when I decided to try my hand at fiction, outside of school projects. Anyway, have a great trip and come back soon! (Feel free to leave comments.)

Friday, February 10, 2006

Devil's Perspective

Ok, I'll start by saying I don't even believe in the devil. This was just a perspective piece.
by Herb Mann (November, 1996)
Devil's Perspective
Sink right on down,
into my corrupted town.
I am your pleasure man;
let me lead you by the hand.
Much as you worry and fear;
I will soon have you with me, down here.
In the beginning subtle I may be,
but soon you will feel me much more strongly.
I will have all your souls
dragged down here, into the coals.
Struggle as you may; you are going to fall
and my Hell will be your eternal stall.
There is no need to attempt to get away;
together in blissful misery we will stay.
So when my temptation arises; don't try to fight.
Just sink into darkness and extinguish all light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home