The Imagination Station

Welcome to The Station! This blog is dedicated to works of fiction of all kinds. Included here will be my writings (stories, poems, etc.), posts about others works of fiction, and posts about writing in general. Warning: I'll be going back to the 10th Grade for my first posts. That's when I decided to try my hand at fiction, outside of school projects. Anyway, have a great trip and come back soon! (Feel free to leave comments.)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Rambling

I was bored and sluffing some class (10/1995) but intending to attend the following class. So, I ended up at the computer room and burned some time on a paper I knew I could also get credit for writing (in my Creative Writing class) if I managed to get something down that was "turn-in-able". This was the result:

Rambling

I'm just going to try an absolute free-write. Wherever my mind goes, there goes this paper too.
Okay ladies and germs. Ha ha. I hate that joke. Are we ready to begin? Don't answer because I don't care. I'm starting anyway. In fact it's already begun. Far too late to turn back now.
Wood. I see wood in strange patterns.
Would. What would you do for a million dollars? Would you have sex with someone you didn't like? Would you run naked through the school? Would you kill someone?
Me. I'm not telling what I'd do for a million dollars unless you're actually going to give it to me.
Time Machines. I want one. Go back in time and place bets on games that I know the outcomes of. Get rich.
Sony. I have a sony cellular phone. Boring subject. Time to change it.
Boredom. Constant struggle to avoid. A major problem faced in life.
Loneliness. Fear of it. Don't want to be alone.
My sentences are beginning to become incomplete. Thoughts are being expressed in single words. Bare with me, please.
Patience. Forbidden word in my presence. I have very little to none. Get what I want, when I want it...I hope.
Hope. Stupid sometimes. Hope only to be disappointed. Hate when that happens.
Five. no idea why I said that. I don't even like that number that much.
Disk. Idea-saver. Very convenient. Like.
Books. Escape from reality. Reality bites. Haven't seen all of that movie yet.
Books. I want to write them. Pure entertainment. Always better than the movie.
Reading. I read a lot. I read for escape and for entertainment. I hate books that would help with neither.
Genre. I like several genres of literature. Fantasy, science fiction, horror, and some poetry.
I'm done. Good-bye.
Nevermind.
Nirvana CD. Heroin Addiction. Suicide.
Heroin. Hero.
How stupid can I get? Far more stupid yet. That sounded Dr. Suessian.
"Green eggs and ham," said Sam I am.
Picky, picky, picky eater. That seems to be me.
Ok. I'm bored again. I'm done. Good-bye for real this time.
Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home